Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

JC, let me say first I have enormous respect and much gratitude for the information you've brought to the KRY discussion. You're a savvy and intelligent guy.

And you seem to be a proud card-carrying member of the NRA, so there is utterly no sense in our having a discussion, seeking the truth or even common ground in this argument about gun control. I am as staunchly opposed to the NRA arguments as you are in parroting them, so let's not waste each other's time debating the issue.

And I won't get into a quibble over definitions, fucking words, so I won't use the term
"assault weapon." In your mind that applies only to fully automatic rifles, apparently.

Instead I'll say this. There is no reason for a private citizen to own a semi-automatic rifle with a 30-round magazine--at present easily (and insanely) available at any WalMart. No one in the LGBT community or anyone else needs that kind of weapon for self defense. A plain vanilla revolver is adequately lethal.

New Message
Please login to post a reply