Welcome To The Cypress Development HUB On AGORACOM

Cypress Development Corp. is a Canadian gold and base metal exploration company developing projects in Red Lake, Ontario, Canada, and in Nevada, U.S.A.

Free

Re: GEO and Rick

in response to by
posted on Jan 07, 2008 10:54AM

Geo, you're quite right in saying that the nose fold is a potential collection point on the Reef.  CYP's IR has been citing this for a couple of years now.

The iron formation (Litho-Structural zone) on GEA's property seems to give the highest gold results to the immediate east side of this zone.  As it goes down the channel to the Finn zone, I'm not sure GEA ever got it's  FN drill holes to the east side of the iron formation at depth and they still found gold in almost every hole. 

Combine this with a institutional house report on GEA that said even in an ore zone(yes, this means economical) of this geological type, the common hit rate is usually only 10-30%.  That is why I have hope of hitting some level of gold mineralization with the first series of Mother hole/wedge holes.  And probably why GEA calls the Finn Zone a very  interesting zone.

And then the 2nd mother hole will be directed to explore the nose fold area of the property and I believe this might be the highest priority target on the property as we now understand it. 

Fun stuff, let the 2008 drilling begin soon!!!

All JMO and do your own DD!!! 

New Message
Please login to post a reply