Welcome To The Cypress Development HUB On AGORACOM

Cypress Development Corp. is a Canadian gold and base metal exploration company developing projects in Red Lake, Ontario, Canada, and in Nevada, U.S.A.

Free

Re: Ooops

in response to by
posted on Oct 20, 2008 10:23AM

I did buy EXL and Southern Star at around 13 ---> 20 cents..

Wish I had kept them longer but bought and sold on the way up and ended selling my last GEA at almost $12.00..If it was not for my GEA Profit and a few others .. I would be hurting even worse than I am presently...

I talked to Don Huston last Friday and he seemed to be in a fairly good mood. He is not happy about share price and not giving any indo out about core.. but he knows market is tough to say the least.

He did agree with my point that, when the people to our south and their supporters of the High US dollar, realize that it will impede USA growth and their ability to export , the Dollar will no doubt come down and Gold will again climb. By that time , we should also see some return to people buying more precious metals.

Brazil, with the problems that they now face , are no doubt looking for a safe haven and could soon be pursuaded to jump from US dollars to Gold in the near future.

Overseas investors may also see some merit in soon changing over as well.

Best of luck to those that remain ...including that greedy one that makes my breakfast..

New Message
Please login to post a reply