Welcome To The Cypress Development HUB On AGORACOM

Cypress Development Corp. is a Canadian gold and base metal exploration company developing projects in Red Lake, Ontario, Canada, and in Nevada, U.S.A.

Free

CYP on the street

posted on Sep 21, 2009 02:24AM

Anybody hear what the word on the street is on cyp's red lake project?

We kind of know management is high on the project but what is the scuttlebut in Vcr. and Toronto, brokers, red lake locals, etc?

At one time Pinetree was invested in this along with a reco from Augen Capital but haven't heard much lately and don't live in Canada so don't hear a lot of the street conjecture.

I am still long......and probably will be till they prove to me there is no significant gold where there should be gold by geological trends, etc.......can't believe it is taking this long. Yes, yes been a resource investor for years so spare me the can't rush exploration stuff...GEA showed us the way...we just need to get down to depth.

Still kind of concerned that we have our nose firmly planted way up G's behind.....seems a lot of strange stuff going on here...drill deep mother holes then stop with little or no systematic wedging, etc........

this should be Don's baby but wondering why are going to depth way out on the western flank of the property when the balmer(therefore the potential thrust plate) is a lot shallower near our eastern border. Most of GEA's big finds were on the eastern side of the channel if the diagrams I saw were correct...

Input, Opinions???

All JMO.....................

New Message
Please login to post a reply