Welcome To The Cypress Development HUB On AGORACOM

Cypress Development Corp. is a Canadian gold and base metal exploration company developing projects in Red Lake, Ontario, Canada, and in Nevada, U.S.A.

Free

While we wait on some core results...

Exploration in Nevada appears to be managed by the BLM---  Nevada Bureau of Land Management..  They can approve what is called a ...Five Acre Footage of Land Disturbance..    In saying so..   your application is restricted to disturbing no more then the total area of 5 acres of surface  which includes the area disturbed around your drill sites as well as all acress roads to your drilling sites..  I hear that everything must be put back to how you found it,   including any natural vegetation..  which I guess is even the friggin tumbleweed...   Who could have guessed .... 

Also I understand that a $  20,000 bond or something must be also given with your application and after you complete your 5 acre disturbance , you must have the  BLM come back and inspect your cleanup and hope to hell it passes their inspection.     You can then apply for a second  5 acre plot of disturbance and if approved , do a second round of  exploration and drilling or so called disturbance.

So..   we know where we are..   right beside the only North American Lithium Producer  ( at the moment. )  meaning that.. there is a firm in Quebec that may or not be into production at this very moment mining Spodumene Rock. 

We also know that Albemarle  (NYSE: ALB), headquartered in Charlotte, NC, is a global specialty chemicals company with leading positions in lithium, bromine and refining catalysts.  They also are the worlds largest lithium producer   producing and filling somewhere around one third of the world demand ..  They have a  rather large operation in Australia.  Albe..marle also has operations in Chile, Australia, and manufacturing assets in Asia..  namely China

We have paid a lot of attention lately to our Dean Project and are awaiting the drill core results soon .. but lets not forget our  1,520 Glory luthium Progect under option to Pure Energy..   We also know some High grade exists on surface..  
In August 2016, Cypress optioned its flagship Glory Clayton Valley Project to Pure Energy Minerals (TSX-V: PE) with Cypress remaining the project operator until Pure Energy earns a 51% interest. The agreement allows the Company to advance its Glory Project while working with and utilizing the geological expertise of the Pure Energy team...In October 2016, Cypress and Pure Energy geologists collected approximately 240 rock samples on a nominal 100 metre (330 feet) grid covering much of the prospective sedimentary rocks on the Property. In addition to confirming strong lithium values from previous Cypress sampling, the sampling program returned some of the highest lithium rock samples yet reported in Nevada. So far, sampling has extended the lithium rich zone into a corridor covering more than 3 square kilometers. Selected highlights of the sampling program are included below:

• Maximum lithium value in rock: 3,830 ppm (2.04% Li2CO3);
• Average lithium content: 689 ppm;
• Extended corridor of high lithium to 3km long by more than 1km wide;
• 9 Samples containing more than 2,000 ppm Li (>1.06% Li2CO3);
• 71 Samples containing more than 1,000 ppm Li (>0.53% Li2CO3); and

When I look at what Cypress now has in  hand   which includes recent optioning out  their zinc property  in Nevada   .. here is what I see at the moment.

In October 2016, Cypress and Pure Energy geologists collected approximately 240 rock samples on a nominal 100 metre (330 feet) grid covering much of the prospective sedimentary rocks on the Property. In addition to confirming strong lithium values from previous Cypress sampling, the sampling program returned some of the highest lithium rock samples yet reported in Nevada.   
The Company has received a drilling permit from the BLM, Nevada covering a planned drill program targeting lithium brines at Cypress' Glory Clayton Valley Project and shallow holes targeting the 1 1/2 by 3 kilometer long zone of lithium-rich claystones discovered at surface.

Now.in the meantime . we wait  on Pure Energy's release assay results of the Mini-bulk Samples previously taken . and also wait on them to start drilling on the Glory Project  as we continue drilling our 100 percent owned 2700 acre Dean Project.. .   
We definitely look forward to hearing the latest Dean drilling progress and getting the  assay reports on the first Dean holes drilled.

So after reading all this  ...   Why are we still sitting at 11.5 cents

Good luck to ya all      Yes and I am still buying

New Message
Please login to post a reply