Welcome To The Cypress Development HUB On AGORACOM

Cypress Development Corp. is a Canadian gold and base metal exploration company developing projects in Red Lake, Ontario, Canada, and in Nevada, U.S.A.

Free

Onward and Upward

Ok   lets  see what production figures  may look like   IMHO.

I understand that modeling is.. just what it is..  MODELING

So here goes my worksheet Model at the present time.

W
orking  24 hrs per day ,  350 days per year , and  at a rate of 500 tonnes per hour would  give us an extraction rate of 4,200,000 tonnes per year,   at a rate of 900 ppm. for a total of 3780 tonnes  yearly of Li potential.

Now add in the 80 percent recovery and we have around 3024 tonnes Li..  or approx 15,725 tonnes of LCE  that is selling according to some today at approx  $  US  16.000 per  metric tonne of  LCE

So now I look at the model and see 15,725 tonnes of LCE @ $16,000  equates to $251,600.000 US dollars per year or approx forecast of CDN $ 314,000.000 per year 

So back I go to my 314 million cdn dollar  yearly forecast and divide it by my 4.2 million tonnes per year and I see a potential of just shy of $75.00 CDN per tonne of Clayton Valley Mudstone.

And those figures are yearly.. yes yearly..

So can we now perhaps even think of compiling what this is worth to the shareholders here  with approximately 79,100,000 shares out.... fully diluted.

$ 314,000,000 divided by 79,100.000  is equal to $ 3.96963 cdn per share.   

oh hell. lets  4 bucks a  share. .

And remember that just one year..  and how many years could this be mined totally at this rate.    LONG FRIGGIN TIME FOLKS   IMHO

Hopefully you can see now , just how really big this deposit  is.

New Message
Please login to post a reply