Welcome To The Cypress Development HUB On AGORACOM

Cypress Development Corp. is a Canadian gold and base metal exploration company developing projects in Red Lake, Ontario, Canada, and in Nevada, U.S.A.

Free

Onward and Upward

Something we should all consider with Cypress:

Lets for a minute look at Gold and Gold Producers namely ..New Gold, Detour amd Malartic. 

They are producing gold from hard rock at approximately 1.1 gram per ton.  and at a approximate 90 percent recovery.   So about 1 gram per ton recovery and they have to drill , blast, and remove over 200,000 tonnes a day and about a quarrter of that goes thru the mill and the rest simply  is overburden and must be removed to get at the rock bearing gold that is run thru the mill.  

So..  a ton equals 2000 lbs X 16 oz / lb X 31.1 grams per ox = 995,200 grams per ton ..  which I consider close enough to be considered ..   1 gram per Million recovery  (1 PPM )

OK   so lets look at our Lithium deposit ..  is it not 900 ppm x 80 % recover ?   + or 720 PPM Li or  X 5.2 for cabonate equivalent  = 3744 PPM lithium Carbonate

So my point is ..  look at the numbers over recovery and then look at what we have in Lithium.

Gold at these operations is values according to my calculation @ $41.8 US dollars per ton INSITU  at $1300 /Oz Gold .

I am using $16000 per ton for my Lithium Insitu Value below.

$16000 / 2000  lb  = 8  dollars per lb.= or $.50 per ounce  or  $ .016077 per gram.

Now lets see what our  insitu value is ...  $.016077 / gram x 3744 grams  per ton = $60.19 US per Ton..

Hard to believe Eh ?? 

Yes..  This Lithium deposit has more worth INSITU VALUE  per ton    then the 3 largest open pit Gold Mines here in Canada.

Hope this helps you all
..to get your thinking around and see just how big and valueable this project really is

We have a great future here IMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply