Welcome To The Dakshidin Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Hey Bruce and Buzzed. There are no legitimate phone numbers available for this pump and dump scheme. If you guys recall, I posted an email from the company that I had found that ACTUALLY owns the patent to this copycat scheme. I was basically called a liar and was accused of fabricating this email by a certain person on this forum. I can assure everyone on this board it was legitimate. Peter Michaelis of Windtech is the SOLE owner of this patent. He spoke with me on telephone for quite some time and I believe he too, is seeking legal remedy. I also believe that at least one or two people who have been posting on this board are probably the initiators of this scam. We all should have been more suspect when week in and week out there were unbelievable claims of multimillion dollar contracts throughout the world being set up, yet the website hasn't been updated with news releases, investor info or anything else for that matter going on 6 months now. Nothing about this so called comapny is verifiable except that some of the people involved have also been involved in other questionable companies that are now worth nothing. Then the lastest PR claims to be setting up an IR department and phone numbers? I too am planning on making a phone call to my State AG's Office to expose this scam once and for all. Take care. RH
New Message
Please login to post a reply