Welcome To The Dakshidin Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Why don't you try to call the company or even better see someone in Toronto or Vegas to get the details ?

I am not a company representative and i don't like being abused verbally which has been the norm on this board. Believe me I know by now who my allies are here.

All I will say is that I am satisfied with the plan established by Nick Laroche and approved by the major shareholders.

I went almost around the world to get some answers to my questions. The issue of legitimacy has been answered clearly. We have a real company,a real product built on a small scale and plans are on the table to get a real factory in one of the world's fastest advancing nation.I am behind this plan with my money and I coud not care less if you are in or out or trying to find out if the tide is right for the next sardine run.

A lot of money has already been invested and we will eventually see our patience rewarded. No,it will not happen overnight. Go to FEDEX for that!

Patience is a virtue that most readers on this board are lacking of.

All they want is a scheme that will make them rich fast whilst they watch Paris on U tube or BS on Google Video....well in the real world,some work has to be accomplished before you deliver any profit !....just remember that!

New Message
Please login to post a reply