Welcome To The Dakshidin Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

I just sent them the following email. I will try to call them later today. I don't expect any answer from them.

Have you delivered these windmills?

LAS VEGAS, NV--(eMediaWorld - July 11, 2008) - Dakshidin Corporation (PINKSHEETS: DKSC) (FRANKFURT: 4LQ) (www.dakshidin.com), producers of the world's most powerful water pumping windmill, and its wholly owned subsidiary, Restec International, Inc., are pleased to announce that they will deliver Restec Mark 10 water pumping windmills to distributors Cervantes Windmill Corporation in the Caribbean, Casa Inc. in Central America; and Kensam Echo-Tech Services Co. Ltd. in the province of Yunnan, China.

The first Restec Mark 10 water pumping windmill will be ready for export on July 15th and will be delivered to Cervantes Windmill Corporation as per their shipping instructions. Further shipping dates will be announced for the Restec Mark 10 water pumping windmills to be delivered to its distributors in China and Central America. "The installation of the windmills by the distributors is expected to generate significant demand and sales within these countries as the worldwide pressure on governments increases to utilize more 'green' solutions for energy and water in an expanding effort to reduce global warming," stated Nick Laroche, President of Dakshidin Corporation.

Thank you,

New Message
Please login to post a reply