Welcome To The Dakshidin Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: Water management and crop production for food security in China.

Water management and crop production for food security in China.

posted on Jan 06, 2009 01:44PM

In order to give investors perspective into the Chinese windmill market,a different approach than the one cited by WDOSS's last post (Some hard facts on China and Winmills profitability ) needs to be taken.

By merely giving 3 examples of established windmills Co in China with a low product turnover and then implying that the technology will never take off because I quote " many area's in China are poor and require charity to purchase a windmill" is nothing farther from the truth.

I have been flying to China since I trained China Eastern airlines pilots in the early 90's. Back then,China was barely on the radar as far as becoming an economic superpower. In fact,many of my trainee students had never driven a car and I was supposed to teach them how to fly a fast heavy jet around the world.

I noticed,whilst I lived in Changhai a subtle but strong move in economic development and the subsequent years have seen China grow into one of the most modern society known on the face of this planet.

I was in China,virtually 2 hours ago ( Jan 7,2009) on a night flight from Seoul to Pudong.

The airport in Pudong dwarfs many major airports in the world. You really have to go there to get a sense of where China is headed.Step off your plane at Pudong’s brand new international airport and the Maglev train whisks you into the city at 431km per hour (http://kr.youtube.com/watch?v=y3uVXB... ). A short while later you will soon be dwarfed by the city’s futuristic Financial Centre with half a kilometer high buildings rising out of what were rice paddies not that long ago. It is hard not to be impressed by these facts.

The communist party,who controls every step of this development ,bases the building of China on a well controlled plan.

This means that not all Chinese benefit of this increase in wealth. However,all regions and most people in China will gradually be included in the modernisation of the country as the wheel of time turns.

Now,take for example the case of windmills since this is why we are all here for.

Dakshidin has ,by far,the best water pumping windmill in the world.In fact,they call it a wind TURBINE because of its unparalelled efficiency. Just look at the gearbox of the RESTEC MK10 and compare it to the others...notice the difference! It is like comparing an old 74' Chevy pick up truck with the latest Toyota hybrid engine!

DKSC manufactures the RESTEC Mark 10 Windmill which is able to pump more water at any wind speed, at any depth, at a lower cost than any other windmill in the world!

The specs speak for themselves.China is known to purchase only the most efficient technology and this gives Dakshidin a decisive edge over the other windmills. I always use this example to cristalize the minds of sceptics : The bicycle has been around since 1817.The basic design has been around for almost 2 centuries. A major breakthrough in battery technology in the last 5 years has allowed the bicycle to be equipped with a light and powefull battery which allows the rider to benefit from the most energy efficient form of transportation. In less than 5 years,the Chinese population purchased 150 million such electric bicycles!

• China, which is undergoing a vast rural-to-urban population migration, is emblematic of the places where water has become scarce. It has the same amount of water as Canada but 100 times more people.
  • The Chinese central and provincial governments have water management at the top of their list . A recent article in ScienceDirect published in Nov2008 highlights how China plans to manage its water resources in the near future.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...

Hundreds of Billions of dollars have been earmarked by China to provide itself with a clean and efficient water management system and Dakshidin can fulfill a segment in this market.

For those interested,Changhai will hold its 10th China water Show in april 2009.

With the rapid development of the Chinese water industry, China Water Show, as the top-ranking trade exhibition in China, has been growing at an average rate of more than 30% every year. ...

We are at the dawn of a new green era in China. I am convinced,given DAKSHIDIN'S competitive product and managerial ambitions that ,in time,DAKSHIDIN could develop into a large green corporation .

I therefore fully support the steps taken so far by Management to promote the DAKSHIDIN brand in China .

Time is what we need and patience will reward greatly those who can wait !

regards to longs,

Important note:

I do not authorise anybody to use this post to make an investment decision. Investing can be very rewarding but also implies risk . Do a lot of research before you invest!

Jan 06, 2009 10:01PM
    New Message
    Please login to post a reply