Welcome To The Dakshidin Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: Some hard facts on China and Windmills Profitability

Tommy,

You wrote:

"Ultimately, investments in such businesses must be based on considerable, time consuming due diligence looking at all the facts and demanding to see with your own eyes the supporting materials. This is essential to be rightly called an investment. Anything less than this should be referred to as what it is - gambling. "

This is for sure the minimum one can do before investing but even then,there is no guarantees! For example,look at today's news about that large Indian IT services company SATYAM. Well,their boss was cooking the books by showing a couple billion dollars profit here and there that didn't exist. The stock lost almost 80 % in value in a couple of hours!

Well,good talking to you. I sure learned a couple interesting things on windmills.I did a lot of footwork with DAKSHIDIN ( I even flew all the way to Toronto to meet some flesh and bones representatives and asked some hard questions ). I am not concerned as some about the legitimacy of the company. Now we will have to see how they perform in the long run.

I have to leave Seoul and go to LA in a couple hours...

I wish everyone a good weekend and...good luck in trying to find that gem investment!

New Message
Please login to post a reply