Welcome To The Dakshidin Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Hey Tom,

I think it is fair to say that Dakshidin is playing a fair game here!

You are on record ,and by your own design,on almost every Dakshidin discussion board , for poking them in the eyes . So now is your chance to get squared away on all issues once and for all.

Your claim to fame will now have to be put to test. Since your windmill(s) outperform Dakshidin's,you ought to make a quick buck by taking the first price.

I don't even think you have a choice here. If you don't show up,the whole world will know that you are made of hot air and any future discussion with your name on it will have to be...well...ignored and deleted... never mind the possible legal implications...

I don't mean to piss on your back and at the same time tell you it is raining but you put yourself in that position. Now is the time to prove that your windmills are better. If it turns out to be that your windmills are not as you state and underperform Dakshidin's,well all you will need to do is ,in my opinion,apologize publicly and shake some hands out there.

No one is looking for blood or tar and feathers here but reputation and honesty as you well know,are the foundations of any businesses out there.

On the other hand,this could be a great way for you to make a quick buck also and increase your brand awareness. What a nice publicity stunt this could be for you if you succeed!

I bet you my best cowboy boots that this test will be in the press,maybe even on some national TV and most definitely on YouTube!

I am thrilled by all of this and so,I am told ,are many investors!

Please let us all know rapidly what your intentions are because we really want to find out the outcome.

All bets are out!

Gentlemen,get on your horses!

And Let the Show Start!

New Message
Please login to post a reply