Welcome To The Dakshidin Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Mr. Conlon looks like the REAL deal to me. Looks to me he is exposing some things we all (some of us) suspected all along. Let's not forget, Dakshidin does not have the US patent for their windmill as the patent belongs to Windtech which resulted from a lawsuit against Mr. Sutz and this is a fact. I pointed this out a while back and was accused of spreading false information, when in fact I posted the actual email from the owner of Windtech. That is why they have not had nor plan any presence in the US market and conveniently make claims that are unverifiable regarding contracts overseas. I found this article this morning and wanted to share this information:

IRON MAN WINDMILL CO. LTD

A division of International Windmill Corp., a wholly American owned and operated company located at 41# Jiefang Ave, Wuhan, Hubei, China 430035. CEO in 2005 is Tom Conlon.
Tom Conlon first began working with Aermotor Windmills in the desert of Southern California in 1969. In 1970, he started Aero Power Systems, a manufacturer of wind powered electric plants. The following year, he started GWW Co. (Great Western Windmill Co.) which distributed Dempster and Aermotor windmills in the western United States. GWW Co. was an education intensive business which placed strong emphasis on dealer development, system design, installation and service training.
In 1982, Mr Conlon retired, sold his interest in these businesses and went to work for the University of Hawaii designing and building Scientific Instruments. It was this work that brought him to China in January of 2001, when he was sent there to assist in the installation of a particle detector that he had built at the U of H. Upon completion of his work, he had some time to spent traveling across China by train. It was on this train that he saw many farmers lifting water by hand with crude equipment. Tom made many inquiries and found that wind power was not being used to assist with this work and that there were no factories in China producing windmills. He decided then to return to China and give serious consideration to the establishment of a business for the production of traditional American style Farm Windmills, which have a long history of successful operation.
Tom spent one year traveling in China meeting with Government officials and private business people and finally decided to start a wholly owned private enterprise to achieve his objective in Central China. Work began in a rented factory by manufacturing replacement parts for the 702 windmill, a very common mill in America. Eventually, production began of the 20ft 702, which had last been produced in Chicago in 1960. This is the largest and most powerful of the 702 series, capable of successfully pumping water as high as 1200ft.
Currently, the company is producing 3 sizes of the 702 windmill and will soon have all sizes in production. These windmills are identical to the traditional American farm windmill as was made in Chicago until 1960. All parts are identical and completely interchangeable. The large 20ft 702 windmills are achieving popularity for providing rural villages with a dependable supply of water. The windmills are marketed under the name "Iron Man Windmill."
Photo Library This site shows the installation of three of their large windmills, installed far from roads on a rural mountainside. These windmills are used to move water to a tank on the top of a mountain. From there it goes by pipeline to the village 14Km in distance. Total pumping elevation is 500m. website

• IRONMAN WINDMILL This is the 20ft Aermotor 702 manufactured as the Ironman. The Iron Man (Wong Tie Ren) is a famous man in Chinese history, respected for his patience and diligence in carrying out difficult and tedious work.

New Message
Please login to post a reply