Welcome To The Dakshidin Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Starjet's comments on recent developments

posted on Apr 02, 2009 12:05AM
This year will be a test for DAKSHIDIN as I think Management has its entire focus on making a first sale of a couple hundred windmills to China. This marketing strategy is right on but requires ,on the downside,a lot of patience because it takes time to build trust and credibility with Chinese people.

In the present phase,the Wuhan authorities are installing and will put to test the MK 10 in different pumping configurations to satisfy themselves with the product before making a first large purchase.
If management succeeds as I think they will because of their superior product ( no one has so far challenged the MK10 superiority or invalidated its claims of pumping reliability and quantity in very low wind conditions in its class ) ,Dakshidin's people will open the road to a much broader market as the needs for water pumping are very serious all across China and the rest of the world for that matter.

You'd have to have lived in a 60 foot deep bunker for the last 5 years if you don't understand the challenges facing this century,of which clean and affordable water production is at the forefront of all mankind preocupation with the world population breaking the 7 billion mark in a few months from today!

After the first siseable sale, will then see an organic growth of this company with introduction of new products such as the electric generator and later,water purification devices.
A company of this kind takes around 3 to 5 years to lay a solid foundation...or disappear altogether.

I am satisfied with the progress made so far but am very upset with those who ,withouth any shadow of evidence or substantiation,have mined Dakshidin's efforts to succeed.
Those people are the same kind as those who didn't blink an eye a few months ago before throwing billions in the likes of Lehman Brothers and other fake companies and now critique and scrutinise a real company like Dakshidin with a real product that will improve the lives of millions at a stupid cost of investment less than $0,003 per share!!
Way,way undervalued ( market cap around $200,000!!!).

This company fulfills a need in the New World Green economy.

The road has been bumpy for sure so far,but is that uncommon?
Dakshidin is not made of toxic assets,loony mark to market products or Wall Street "heads you win,tail you don't loose" bankers ways of living .

The reality is now that Dakshidin needs public support to develop.
Withouth it,it will not survive and we will all loose,no not money but untold amount of green water pumping technology.

So,buy some shares if you can and you will be doing at least two things : improving the odds of making real profit down the line as well as bringing to this planet a technology that will really make a difference.Something to be proud of!

Support the New Economy,support Dakshidin.

So,folks,support this company and others of the same .

As always,I do not authorise anyone to make an investment based on my comments only.
Never use money you need for your basic living and be patient if you want to succeed.Investing should measured in years rather than minutes or a few days for some.
Do your own research and stay focused on your investment goals.

Regards,

Starjets
New Message
Please login to post a reply