Welcome To The Dakshidin Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Message to the moles : Time to Reboot !

posted on Apr 06, 2009 01:05PM

Folks,

I think it is high time to reboot this blog.

We have 3 sides here.

1. Those who believe in this company - and they are a silent majority- and actually invested-for some-a lot of money and are here for the long run and want to see Dakshidin fulfill its promise over the long term.

2. Those who believed in this company and put some money in but now lack the confidence to go forward with the plan because they wright or wronfully thought Dakshidin would be profitable almost overnight and want their money back.

3. Those few who have a vested business interest in shorting this stock because of the threat this company represents to them in terms of taking over a large market share because of a better product.

So,in light of the above,I have decided to eliminate any posting that violates the basic 6 rules of this blog.

The truth cannot afford to be distorted anymore than it has been in the past.

I will still accept any critique as long as it is validated and legitimated for the balance of the debate but, those responsible for demeaning this company without positive proof and making it a mission in their lives to see its elimination will be able to ...well move on tho their own Dakshidin bashing site!

As President of this blog,I have showed patience and given plenty of opportunitites to the bashers to come up with evidence of their claims and they have come up with nothing but slanderous and vicious attacks.

Now is the time to let those gophers move on to other sites.

Dakshidin will show its merits in a relatively short time now and hopefully disprove all the rumors casted by the bashers.

It is for Dakshidin's customers to answer all the questions linked to the viability of this company. If they start buying Dakshidin's products-and I am inclined to say that it will happen now sooner rather than later-we will see a new life in the stockprice and a reward for all of those-and i am one of them- who took a risk by funding this startup but if customers don't start buying Dakshidin's products,we will simply see Dakshidin fold up and we will all move on.

So, unless you are an investor in this company ( and I don't mean a vested professional stock shorter ),you are clearly not welcome anymore.

Time to reboot!

Stay focused and determined.

Our world would not be in the form we know today if it where not for the courage and vision of investors like us who discovered mountains in places where only molehills where known to exist.

Regards,

Starjets

Apr 07, 2009 10:32PM

Apr 08, 2009 04:09PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply