Welcome To The Dakshidin Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Dakshidin's relevenace.

posted on Apr 07, 2009 10:32PM

DKSC's share price has fallen into irrelevance. Indeed,does it matter for it to be at $0,002 or $0,00002 today ? No,it makes no sense at all from a market cap point of view and you might say that the evil hands who have craftfully manipulated this stock into its present value have won.

Actually,quite easy to do:

First,you bark all over the internet that Dakshidin is a scam ( believe me, I got to know all the conmen over the last 2 years on this and other boards that actually did this ).

Second,You bedevil the Management and then cast a doubt about the product to sap investors confidence.

Then,you dedicate a few thousand bucks to purchase the stock from weak hands and gradually play the game of selling down at low volume and at a lower price every day.

and-VOILA!- how anyone with a mission in his life can illlegally play havock on a micro- cap startup.

The share price manipulation went into action again yesterday and was typical of what has just been described.For a few hundred dollars,the manipulator(s) have managed to sap 25 % or more of the market cap.

The smaller the price,the easier it gets for to pound on the share price. It is cheap and anonymous and makes real business sense if you are a competitor or if you have a personal gripe against the company.

So,now that DKSC's sp is gone to the dogs and that the confidence is gone,where do we go from here?

Well,not so fast!

Let us remember that for once,Management owns the vast majority of shares in this company and they still want to succeed. Why would they back away now,at the eve of their success, after all those years of product R&D,marketing and testing?

All their time money and effort spent so far is NOT gone to the dogs and even if they made the mistake of not fighting the bad rumors at the root which,granted, would have been time consuming and distracting,let it be known that they have made real progress in branding the company logo in the largest market in the world and have acted in the direction they said they would act.

That said,all we can do now is wait and hold our shares until the steam reverses on good news.

I know that we are being tested and for some ,it must be unbearable to stand ( those are the weak hands )but I can insure all that patience will bring this company back from the apparent brink of failure if ,and this is the million dollar question,if Dakshidin gets a first good sale .

We have to keep the course and stay focused.

Dakshidin's MK10 windmill will in the end survive and be mass produced because it is the right product,at the right price and at the right time!

Pse do not use my comments to make an investment decision.Do your own research first. Learn about Dakshidin's product and people first.

rgds.

New Message
Please login to post a reply