Welcome To The Dakshidin Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

If I miss a shot,so what?

posted on Apr 17, 2009 07:20AM

Thank you Brent for bringing some ammo to this forum.

For those of us who have displayed an unwavering support for Dakshidin amidst a vicious campaign of fear and discredit waged by warped tongues and small liars in the last two years,victory is now at an arms lenght.

Let us remember Shakespeare : " Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the goods we oft might win,by fearing to attempt "

How can anyone indeed not lend support to a legitimate company building "The Best Water Windmill in the World " and trying to make some inroads on the world stage with an innovation that could virtually change the lives of millions of people?

How can anyone ignore the plight of 2,200,000 children that die every year of water borne diseases?

While you water glass sits untouched at lunch,6000 children die.

Yes.That's 250 children every minute ( or a medium size jet crashing )!

I have overflown enough water stressed regions around our planet to get a full picture of what great challenges mankind faces now.

So, do play your role.

Do something good for our mother world.

Stop being a one dimentional individual whose sole objective in life is to "ride the momentum" in the stock market to achieve some shallow short-term selfish dream.

Instead join the group of us ,bidimentionals,trying to fulfill our lives by giving a hand to build a better world for future generations. That's a real accomplishment and gives full sense to the meaning of human existence.

Help those who can steer you with a clear vision.

Buy Dakshidin shares and lock them up for years. You will be rewarded sooner than you think!

After all,what do you have to loose?

" There was never any fear for me,no fear of failure...

...If I miss a shot,so what? "

Michael Jordan,Chicago Bulls,1984

New Message
Please login to post a reply