Welcome to the newest message board for Data443 Risk Mitigation on AGORACOM

Lets get this board going!

Free

Thats part of it i'm sure. Since they make money on each transaction, they just try to stimulate trading. The problem now though is that these market makers who were doing ok for themselves generating trades to suit themselves, were actually driving down the PPS. The volume was better, but they were the ones benefitting from it the most. They had essentially created a sub penny daytrading mini market.

Now however that the PPS is almost at a preposterous year low, (in spite of the two positive news releases in one week that should have actually had the opposite affect and pushed the PPS upwards) I believe they have taken away interest from potential investors, discouraged long investors, but also screwed themselves to some degree because of the low volume.

I am sure that this will get going again, but hopefully when it does, it will do so before the hole that the market makers have been digging for ATDS won't be too difficult to climb up from.

BTW, every word that the basher clowns on IHUB and Yahoo who constantly post made up garbage in a desperate attempt to validate the drop in the PPS, is a joke. They are shorting this stock (Although they claim that you cannot short a penny stock which is not true. Most brokers won't do it, but I know at least 2 or 3 who will) Don't listen to them.

New Message
Please login to post a reply