Social Media Discovery – Fighting Fake News and Disinformation – Fighting Covid-19

Revenues exceeding $1 million CAD in December 2023

Sponsored
Message: INTERVIEW: Datametrex (DM: TSXV) - The Small Cap A.I. Company With Three Big $1,000,000 Contracts In Q3

INTERVIEW: Datametrex (DM: TSXV) - The Small Cap A.I. Company With Three Big $1,000,000 Contracts In Q3

posted on Dec 08, 2019 07:01PM

Until now, investor participation in Artificial Intelligence has been the domain of mega companies and those funded by Silicon Valley.  Small cap investors can finally consider participating in the great future of A.I. through Datametrex AI (DM: TSXV) (Soon To Be Nexaology) who just reported the following:

• Q3 Revenues Of $1.6 million,  an increase of 186%
  • 9 Mont Revenues Of $2.56M an increase of 37%
  • A Repeat $1M Contract With A Division Of Korean Giant LOTTE Group  
  • $954,000 Contract With Canadian Department of Defence To Fight Social Media Election Meddling
  • Participation In NATO Research Task Group On Social Media Threat Detection 

When a small cap A.I. company is successfully deploying at the highest levels of global commerce and military, it is a strong sign of the Company’s capabilities that behooves investors to look deeper. 

That deep dive can begin with our joint interview of Datametrex CEO, Marshall Gunter and President, Jeff Stevens in which we look not only into the past recent success but also into what the future holds in terms of both growth and competition.

Watch this interview on one of your favourite screens or hit play and listen to the audio as you drive.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply