Welcome To The DIAGNOS Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

DIAGNOS inc., knowledge extraction technologies

Free

Re: today was nice - JSQ

in response to by
posted on Mar 29, 2008 02:10PM

Gap up, closed on the daily high and setting a new 52 week high. What could be better??? Monday!

Well, JSQ I'm glad you've found some of my DD on Diagnos useful. Their CARDS system is still in its infancy. Once it proves itself as a good tool to identify drill targets and NSR royalties start coming in (5 years out is my guess), plus the other aspects of the company that Chrism mentioned (breast cancer), we are talking about one solid company. And with only 45 million shares outstanding, I can see somebody like McEwen buying it (he's already using it on 5 of his mining companies).

This is certainly a long term play and a retirement-maker. Forget the beer and wings Friday night with the boys and buy another 50-100 shares instead. You'll be having champagne and caviar during your retirement years!

So what do we have in store for Monday?

I think we are going to flirt with (if not go over) the $1.00 for the next two days and settle back around 0.95 by the end of the week. This would be following Diagnos' pattern we've been following for the last two months.

Monday and Tuesday could be good for daytraders to make an easy 10%.

All the best to everybody!

New Message
Please login to post a reply