Welcome To The DIAGNOS Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

DIAGNOS inc., knowledge extraction technologies

Free

Thank you for your kind words CGB and Farmer Spanky! I remember not long ago reading a post of CGB's stating "Seems the article stimulated some interest, maybe soon I won't be the only person in this hub!" LOL. Well, it would seem there are certain advantages to dipping your feet in the water before everyone else. I would like to congratulate all of you who had the foresight to take a dip in ADK.V !

DIAGNOS had held it's own for the better portion of today, and I fully expected to see a close above today's opening at $1.02/share. Although technicals were 'somewhat' lacking from today, the damage certainly could have been worse. The 5 day range doesn't yet offer a bullish denial, and judging from previous trends the SMA20 (presently $.85) has sufficient slack until $1.12 - $1.24. I would love to see buying volume above $1 as a signal that the market gives it's blessing. In terms of short-term direction, the open tomorrow may be our best indication of what is to come in the short-term. Failing $1, the upward trend will remain intact as low as $.88 tomorrow so in the very least immediate downside appears minimal.

The data-analysis revenue alone from newly announced contract will represent at least 150% of Q4 07' revenue, meaning a record quarter for Q4 is imminent. Of all going for DIAGNOS, the P/E on this company is a sleeper... hypothetically speaking, given four quarters at $750,000 revenue per quarter (record Q3), at current market value Price to Earnings would represent P/E of 13.3. It's hard to find an imploding bank stock for 13.3 P/E lately let alone an emerging tech small-cap. Lots of room in the fundementals yet for growth, but only if it isn't acquired first

New Message
Please login to post a reply