Welcome To The DIAGNOS Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

DIAGNOS inc., knowledge extraction technologies

Free
CGB
Apr 08, 2008 03:37PM
jsq
Apr 08, 2008 06:32PM

I'm not a trader or tech analysis expert of any degree, but do certainly appreciate the posts on this and cgb, with your post maybe this is telling me when to get some cash ready to take advantage of a coming dip.

I am infatuated? with this co. & like the chart especially the 5 year one

and switching from 'candle' to 'area' and seeing the climb that began last fall and with not THAT much change in volume and seeing the steady bullish candles as it steps up with hardly a blip gives me confidenc in the positive direction. Is this how a small float co. usually moves? and, cgb,

do you know what that spike was all about in early '04?and in late '06 a huge volume spike with no apparent price move?

I'm still determined to get to the bottom of the DMS & Technologies

subsidiary that SH has posted. I wrote SH about it here:[this was the return]
Dear ***,

Thank you for contacting us with your inquiry. Please be advised to please check the company snapshot and company website for more information.

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Sincerely Yours,

StockHouse Member Support

____________ Original Message ____________

I would like to know if you could please confirm and/or give any other details as to DMS & Technologies Inc. being listed as a subsidiary of Diagnos Inc. thanx...***

and I wrote back:

I did check the company snapshot where DMS & Technologies Inc.was displayed as a subsidiary of Diagnos but could not find that info on the Diagnos Inc. website or the DMS website although I know they do relate in technologies of software abilities, but it ends there with no obvious buisiness link & I don't really want to call all the way to Quebec ....thanks for your quick response...***

and thats as far as it got-no answer yet!....still stumped, but not giving up. I really don't care where it goes but there's got to be a reason for it being posted as a subsidiary or am I getting to picky?...bartguy

Apr 09, 2008 10:47AM

jsq
Apr 09, 2008 06:04PM
Apr 09, 2008 08:34PM
jsq
Apr 10, 2008 06:30AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply