Revolutionary Innovation Through Science

Engineered a Faster and More Efficient Way to Absorb Nutrients, Medications, etc.

Free

Link not yet on Fuse web site...

MIAMI LAKES, Fla., Aug. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Fuse Science, Inc. (OTCQB: DROP) (www.fusescience.com), a consumer products and delivery technology company that is developing new, patent-pending technologies poised to redefine how consumers receive energy, medicines, vitamins and minerals, announced today that Andy Murray is now "Powered By Fuse®". Andy won the 2013 Wimbledon Championships and the 2012 US OPEN singles titles, and is the 2012 Olympic tennis men's singles champion.

"Andy is one of the top three tennis players in the world right now. The fact that he chose Fuse Science to partner with shows the efficacy of our products," said Adam Adler, Fuse Science founder. Andy is playing at the top of his game, coming off a massive win at Wimbledon and having won in New York last year. I have targeted the top players in the world in each sport and the partners we have at Fuse are simply unmatched. Andy's fitness is unparalleled, he's probably the hardest worker in the game and it shows. I spent time with his fitness team and was enamored at the seriousness of their fitness training. Our products, technology and company as a whole were just a perfect fit for Andy's vision as he further builds his brand and surrounds himself with the top companies in the world. We are so proud to have Andy as part of the Fuse team."

"My training regime is critical to my success, and over the years I have worked very hard, both on and off the court. Fuse has developed an exciting range of products that make a real difference. As part of the new deal I have an equity stake in the business, so I'm looking forward to building a lasting partnership with the Fuse Science team," said Andy Murray.

"The athlete partners we have are simply incredible. Having Andy Murray and Tiger Woods as your two global icons, it just doesn't get any better. We plan to revamp our packaging to now include Andy. Our retail displays will also get an update with Andy and Tiger side-by-side. With this major addition to the Fuse team, we are aggressively pursuing European distribution with a great focus on the United Kingdom. It has always been a dream of mine to build a rock star team around this revolutionary technology, now we have," added Adler.

Murray claimed his first major title by winning the US Open in 2012, becoming the first British man since 1936 to win a Grand Slam championship. In 2013, Andy won the Wimbledon Men's Singles Championship, becoming the first man from Great Britain in 77 years to win the singles title since Fred Perry claimed victory at center court in 1936.

At the 2012 Olympic Games, Murray won the gold medal in the 2012 Men's Singles, becoming the first British champion in over 100 years.

If you want to experience what it means to be "Powered By Fuse®" then its time. Go to www.poweredbyfuse.com and enter promo code "Team Murray" to receive 20% of your Fuse Science® products today.

ABOUT FUSE SCIENCE, INC.
Fuse Science, Inc. (OTCQB: DROP), is an innovative consumer products and delivery technology company based in Miami Lakes, Florida. Fuse Science holds the rights to new, patent-pending technologies poised to redefine how consumers receive energy, medicines, vitamins and minerals. The Company maintains the rights to sublingual and transdermal delivery systems for bioactive agents that can now, for the first time, effectively encapsulate and charge many varying molecules in order to produce complete product formulations which can bypass the gastrointestinal tract and enter the blood stream directly - all in a concentrated "DROP" form that is simply applied under the tongue. The Fuse Science technology is designed to accelerate conveyance of medicines or nutrients relative to traditional pills and liquids and can enhance how consumers receive these products. Information about Fuse Science is available online at www.fusescience.com and www.poweredbyfuse.com or by calling 305-503-FUSE (3873).

For more information:

To schedule an interview:

Fuse Science, Inc.

Gus DeQuesada

Investor Relations

Michelsen Advertising

Direct: (305) 503-3873, Ext. 2

C-305-733-1410 / 786-488-7138

Email: [email protected]

[email protected]

Safe Harbor Statement
Certain statements and information included in this release may constitute "forward-looking statements" as defined in the Federal Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the company to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied in such statements. Additional discussion of factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from management's projections, estimates and expectations is contained in the Company's SEC filings. The Company assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements as a result of new information, future events or developments, except as required by federal securities laws.

SOURCE Fuse Science, Inc.

New Message
Please login to post a reply