Revolutionary Innovation Through Science

Engineered a Faster and More Efficient Way to Absorb Nutrients, Medications, etc.

Free
Message: Fuse Launches Ortiz "Respect the Power" National TV Campaign

http://ir.stockpr.com/fusescience/company-news/detail/1154

MIAMI LAKES, FL -- (Marketwired) -- 11/26/13 -- Fuse Science, Inc. (OTCQB: DROP) (www.fusescience.com) a consumer products and delivery technology company that is developing new, patent-pending technologies poised to redefine how consumers receive energy, medicines, vitamins and minerals, announced today that the company has completed and is set to release its first commercial featuring 2013 World Series MVP and Boston Red Sox superstar David Ortiz.

"Today we continue to build on the extraordinary and what it means to be Powered By Fuse® by highlighting excellence on the World Series stage," said Brian Tuffin, CEO of Fuse Science. "David's performance this year was truly exceptional and set him apart from all others. David clearly defines what it means to be Powered By Fuse® and this campaign says it all in our opinion. Respect the Power."

"My number one weapon has been PowerFuse® this year. It helps with my work-out program and keeps me energized without getting tired. I used PowerFuse® during the season and it helped me become a World Champion. The only question is -- do you have what it takes to be Powered By Fuse®? Respect the Power," stated Ortiz.

Fuse will begin broadcasting the "Respect the Power" campaign on select national and regional networks over the next 30 days in support of current in-store advertising currently active in Walgreens stores across the country and on Walgreens.com. This campaign represents the next phase in progressive advertising by the Company that will include Powered By Fuse® world-class athletes doing the extraordinary. This crescendo of advertising is planned to support the national end-aisle display program in the top 5,000 Walgreens beginning in January, 2014 and beyond.

The "Respect the Power" commercial featuring David Ortiz can be viewed by visiting: http://www.poweredbyfuse.com/pages/powered-by-fuse-spots.

About Fuse Science, Inc.
Fuse Science, Inc. (OTCQB: DROP), is an innovative consumer products and delivery technology company based in Miami Lakes, Florida. Fuse Science® holds the rights to new, patent-pending technologies poised to redefine how consumers receive energy, medicines, vitamins and minerals. These rights include sublingual and transdermal delivery systems for bioactive agents that can, for the first time, effectively encapsulate and charge many varying molecules in order to produce complete product formulations which can bypass the gastrointestinal tract and enter the blood stream directly -- all in a concentrated "DROP" form that is simply applied under the tongue. The Fuse Science® technology is designed to accelerate conveyance of medicines or nutrients relative to traditional pills and liquids and can enhance how consumers receive these products. Information about Fuse Science® is available online at www.fusescience.com and www.poweredbyfuse.com or by calling 305-503-FUSE (3873).

For Fuse Science® news as it happens, follow @FuseScience on Twitter and Like "Fuse Science" on Facebook, www.facebook.com/FuseScience.

Get all Fuse Science® corporate updates sent directly to you; sign up for Fuse News Alerts in the Investor Relations section at www.fusescience.com.

For more information:
Fuse Science, Inc.
Investor Relations
Direct: (305) 503-3873, Ext. 2
Email: [email protected]

Source: Fuse Science, Inc.

Released November 26, 2013

New Message
Please login to post a reply