Welcome to the Doubleview Capital Hub On AGORACOM

Click "edit fast facts" to make changes

Free

Kenmoor, I am hardly in this for a flip like you wrote below. My experience with threads is that people get upset when others say things they don't like. The goal is to make money, I think you will agree. I have learned over 35 years of trading a few big lessons. I have a couple of plays with 400,000 shares at a penny, yes - one cent. Why, because the hype and company misslead people into believing, while all the time they couldn't raise money, the results never met up to visual expectations, and the list goes on. I have owned this for over 1 year, hardly a flip. I got caught like the rest in a down market. The goal now is to get out with one's shirt on, and hopefully run with a few share on free money. That is always the goal. In 35 years, I have had some winners BUT those were only in a BULL market when resources were running. I sure hope this happens again and again. But for now, we are in a bad market, hype is everywhere, and traders migrate to anything that is breathing, like DBV when is traded 25 M shares and the CEO, owning 14M is declared not to have sold any. Sure sounds like a massive exit to me, while all the time, everyone dreaming is buying and buying. I am watching closely, and yes, if the data warrants buying more or holding longer, I will certianly do that also. Let's hope for the best, everything isn't as rosey as people woud hope.

And below, by vacation I mean all the speculators who buy and sell stock. Yes the company will be drilling if they can raise the money, but this is still as of yet a big unknown.

"..... Its apparent you're here for a quick flip and power to you, it also appears you bought high as you havent flipped for a penny. What matters to me is the possibilities of the property. You keep hopping hole 6 is gonna be all that, well I suggest you sell now, but if hole 6 is decent then the possibilities are huge and yes you can have dreams! no one is pumping here, everyone has been realistic of the expectations. Yes, i have well over 100,000 shares but im willing to take the risk, but then again i didnt buy high and i'm still in the postive. You still havent answered what grades our expecting from hole 6. As far as people going on vacation, you do realize this is drilling season, right?!....."

New Message
Please login to post a reply