Welcome to the Doubleview Capital Hub On AGORACOM

Click "edit fast facts" to make changes

Free

I've been pouring over the two 3D maps between the two companies.I can see why CXO missed on hole #2 and hit on the other three.

For the life of me,I can't understand what DBV was doing drilling the first five holes where they did,high copper in soil or not.And I can see where they drilled the edge of the anomoly on hole #6.Again,why?It seems clear to me where the the high chargeability is,yet they never went after it.Why?

I also looked at Goldquests chargeability on their Las Tres Palmas map,and 9o% of their holes are in the chargeability(purple) sections.

After a couple of shots on holes 1-2,which are nowhere near the chareability,they never should have kept going in that spot.Check other maps of different companies and compare.

Why did they chance this and why the edge when they finally did go to the chareability?These guys screwed up on their first program.

I'm no expert by any means,but as soon as I looked at where they drilled on the maps on their site,I was asking myself why they drilled where they did?

New Message
Please login to post a reply