Welcome To The Douglas Lake Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Tanzanian Mineral Properties- The Mkuvia Project - Paleo-placer Developing

Free

OK, I'll play.... I think that one could do the calculation again at 1.0 g/m3 on the current area of focus, 2km x 7 km... that would be 4.5 million oz. Now if the deposit only covers 50% of the area then we are down to 2.25 million oz... get that, DOWN TO 2.25 million ounces! WHAT COMPANY WOULDN'T WANT THOSE OZ in a resource estimate and for Mkuvia that is LOWBALL! IMO.

A 43-101 report should come soon, within 2-3 weeks. It just maybe a technical report, without a resource estimate. I have no way of knowing, but if that is the case, I would expect to see the next round of assays with it. A resource estimate on the 2km x 7 km area of focus would be most excellent and really move this project forward. The next few weeks will tell.

I also expect some independent reports to come out as well as the 43-101; from other independent authors (Harp has not been shy in showin' the place off, which is good IMO). TIGMR is preparing their own report for the Chinese investor and I understand that this report will be available soon as well.

New Message
Please login to post a reply