Welcome To The Douglas Lake Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Tanzanian Mineral Properties- The Mkuvia Project - Paleo-placer Developing

Free

I think this US SEC filing was a part of the over-all compliance efforts by DLKM yesterday in reporting the "update" and not back-pedaling.

I am satisfied if the JORC McMaster report leads to Tanzanian Mining Licenses. I think the company understands it must come up to NI 43-101 standards in their future exploration and development work IMO, with what I know. I suspect Laurie is telling DLKM that same thing, I have no way of knowing this but it is what I speculate.

I am very curious to learn about what is next? We are still a ways until production can begin IMO, there can be no push to rush production decisions IMO. Placers are simple, however, if a mine's development plan is not well thought out and executed with discipline then only bad things happen at this stage of a placer deposits development IMO... especially one that has a remote location such as Mkuvia and is BIG. Their are many things that need to be known before any mine is designed IMO, essential information. Maybe this work has been going on?

DLKM needs money to execute any plan. I am sure that Harp has been working on this.

The NI 43-101 technical report is next. I think it is already in the hands of the BCSC in draft form and under review, I read the NR to mean the NI 43-101 technical report would be published on SEDAR within 45 days... I am going to check SEDAR often for that report. For us and a large segment of the investment community, this will be the baseline document from which the development of Mkuvia can move forward.

I am glad that things are moving again.

Not investment advice, DYODD.

New Message
Please login to post a reply