Draganfly is a 20+ Year Old Technology Developer Specializing In Drones, Sensors and AI
Clients’ Include: Government of Canada, Ontario Provincial Police, Australian Federal Police, Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Illinois State Police, Shell and Dow
(DFLY: CSE) (DFLYF: OTCQB) (3U8: FSE)
- Considered the oldest commercial drone company in the world (1998)
- Built the first drone that saved a life
- Boasts the first drone to be inducted into the Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum
- More than just drones - A technology developer creating drone based solutions
- Draganfly Commander Drone selected by US Department of Agriculture
- Developing vaccine drone delivery payload system
- $2.9M in revenue for first 9 months of 2020
- Entering significant growth phase due to multiple revenue streams
- Clients include: Global law enforcement and Tier-1 Enterprise companies
The North America Unmanned Aerial Vehicle market was valued at $USD 1.7 billion in 2017 and is likely to exceed $USD 7 billion by 2024 (Global Market Insights)
- Awarded “Game Changing” new patent that allows ... for a vertical take-off and landing cargo delivery drone with variable center of gravity
- Southwestern Athletic Conference (SWAC) Teams Return to Athletic Competition Enabled by Draganfly Technologies
- US Department of Agriculture Selects Draganfly Commander Drone
- BFL Live on UFC Fight Pass Appoints Draganfly to Provide it's Covid-19 Vital Intelligence & it's Varigard Disinfecting Technologies
- Draganfly Selected to Immediately Develop Vaccine Drone Delivery Payload System
- Alabama State University Adopts Full Draganfly COVID-19 Safety Protocol Part of the National Safely Opening Schools Program
- Rob Anson CEO and Founder of Loop Insights Joins Draganfly Board of Advisors
THE PARADIGM SHIFT - FROM DRONE HARDWARE TO DRONE DATA
Most of us know drones as cool toys flying around the neighbourhood, or perhaps even as simple commercial applications for things like real estate videos.
But the fact of the matter is that drone usage is about to go parabolic with huge corporations now testing ways to use drones to monitor live events, survey dangerous areas and even turn them into first responders. In short, the drone industry is booming in ways people can’t imagine because the industry is shifting from the drones (hardware) to data … and Draganfly is already ahead of the shift by developing technology that allows drones to:
- Deliver vaccines that require specific stability and temperature controls to critical regions
- a sustainable thermal management system
- capability to carry a minimum of 300 multi-doses or 100 single doses
- Pandemic Drone technology
- identify social distancing
- detect virus symptoms
- measures fever/temperature, heart and respiratory rates
- detect infectious conditions from a distance of 190 feet
- US Department of Agriculture selected Draganfly Commander drones
- to do phenotyping
- other related data collection and analysis
- providing extended flight times
- high level of data resolution and accuracy
- highest data security.
These are just a few examples of how Draganfly is leading the paradigm shift towards data drones.
DRAGANFLY GROWTH - REALISTIC PATH TO $50M BY 2023
“I’ll Build The Company Into One of The Top Three Drone Companies In The World" CEO Cameron Chell - JAN 10, 2021
A picture is worth 1,000 words. Draganfly believes it is on a realistic path to target $50,000,000 in revenue and 20% EBITDA by 2023. Growth will come from both organic and acquisitions.
DRAGANFLY - HISTORY OF SUCCESS POINTS TO GREAT FUTURE
A picture is worth 1,000 words. In order to know where Draganfly is going, it is important to know how far Draganfly has actually come in the world of drones and drone technology. In the word’s of William Shakespeare “What is past is prologue”.
DRAGANFLY GROWTH - PARADIGM SHIFT FROM CHINESE MADE DRONES TO NORTH AMERICAN MADE DRONES
With drones now shifting from hardware to data capture, analysis and delivery, DHS has expressed concern about Chinese made drones sending sensitive information.
U.S Department of Homeland Security
- Drones detect by radar, vision or acoustic system then quickly approach hovering or moving threats.
- Determine terrorism threat level
- Capture and destroy
U.S Department of Homeland Security / U.S Border Patrol
- Detection by radar, vision or acoustic system.
- Relay information to Border Patrol
- Capture and destroy
- Order: Base receives order for critical battlefield supplies
- Launch: Launch drones carrying critical payloads like blood.
- Receive: Battlefield soldiers receive critical payloads.
- Return: Drone automatically returns to base using Draganfly’s proprietary flight control system
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND SALES
Immediate in-field imagery on operating tablet upon landing
Pre-Screening and Social Distancing Systems