Draganfly is a 20+ Year Old Technology Developer Specializing In Drones, Sensors and AI
Clients’ Include: Government of Canada, Ontario Provincial Police, Australian Federal Police, Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Illinois State Police, Shell and Dow
The Global UAV Leaders In Hardware, Software, Logistics & Services
5 MORE DRAGANFLY DRONES DEPLOYED TO UKRAINE TO DELIVER MEDICAL SUPPLIES & CONDUCT THERMAL SEARCH
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT RECORD REVENUE QUARTER FOR Q1? Click here
(NASDAQ: DPRO) (CSE: DPRO) (FSE: 3U8)
THE FIRST DRONE THAT SAVED A LIFE?... YES, DRAGANFLY!
THIS AND MORE REASONS YOU SHOULD INVEST HERE!
- Considered the oldest commercial drone company in the world (1998)
- Boasts the first drone to be inducted into the Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum
- More than just drones - A technology developer creating drone based solutions
- Draganfly Commander Drone selected by US Department of Agriculture
- Developing vaccine drone delivery payload system
- $9 million exclusive manufacturing agreement signed
- Drone Racing League and Draganfly Launch Multi-Year Partnership and Innovation Lab
- Q1/22 revenue: $2M / Full year 2021: $7,053,865M
- Signed $1M services deal to deploy EagleEye ™ AI flight services with Windfall Geotek
- Selected to provide engineering and development services for a drone-based Air Support Defense System for Integrated Launcher Solutions
- Strategic partnership with Woz ED, Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak’s K-12 Education program
- Entering significant growth phase due to multiple revenue streams
- Clients include: Global law enforcement and Tier-1 Enterprise companies
The North America Unmanned Aerial Vehicle market was valued at $USD 1.7 billion in 2017 and is likely to exceed $USD 7 billion by 2024 (Global Market Insights)
- Drone industry is highly fragmented and rapidly growing.
- Private equity backing start-ups Commercial drone market an inflection point in demand for hardware, services and solutions
- New emerging technologies: sensors, AI, autonomy, hybrid drones (vertical take off and landing or VTOL)
- Large markets (delivery) positioned for significant growth
- Regulatory shift to domestic drones vs outside North America
- FAA easing regulatory push for drone delivery
- Advances in technology creating efficient business model
- Adoption by new market verticals to utilize drones
DRAGANFLY - HISTORY OF SUCCESS POINTS TO GREAT FUTURE
A picture is worth 1,000 words. In order to know where Draganfly is going, it is important to know how far Draganfly has actually come in the world of drones and drone technology. In the word’s of William Shakespeare “What is past is prologue”.
Draganfly has the experience, IP and infrastructure to deliver end to end solutions.
1. Hardware is designed to match the mission profile.
2. Software/Sensors are designed to power the hardware and mission. 3. Autonomous is designed to provide optimization and lower operating costs.
4. Data collection and analysis is designed to provide strategic insights and competitive advantage.
THE PARADIGM SHIFT - FROM DRONE HARDWARE TO DRONE DATA
Most of us know drones as cool toys flying around the neighbourhood, or perhaps even as simple commercial applications for things like real estate videos.
But the fact of the matter is that drone usage is about to go parabolic with huge corporations now testing ways to use drones to monitor live events, survey dangerous areas and even turn them into first responders. In short, the drone industry is booming in ways people can’t imagine because the industry is shifting from the drones (hardware) to data … and Draganfly is already ahead of the shift by developing technology that allows drones to:
- Deliver vaccines that require specific stability and temperature controls to critical regions
- a sustainable thermal management system
- capability to carry a minimum of 300 multi-doses or 100 single doses
- Pandemic Drone technology
- identify social distancing
- detect virus symptoms
- measures fever/temperature, heart and respiratory rates
- detect infectious conditions from a distance of 190 feet
- US Department of Agriculture selected Draganfly Commander drones
- to do phenotyping
- other related data collection and analysis
- providing extended flight times
- high level of data resolution and accuracy
- highest data security.
These are just a few examples of how Draganfly is leading the paradigm shift towards data drones.
DRAGANFLY GROWTH - REALISTIC PATH TO $50M BY 2023
“I’ll Build The Company Into One of The Top Three Drone Companies In The World" CEO Cameron Chell - JAN 10, 2021
A picture is worth 1,000 words. Draganfly believes it is on a realistic path to target $50,000,000 in revenue and 20% EBITDA by 2023. Growth will come from both organic and acquisitions.