Targeting multi-million high-grade oz. in Quebec

Windfall Lake Property, located near Val d'Or, Quebec: Indicated 538,000 oz. (10.05 gpt) / Inferred 822,000 oz. (8.76 gpt) (July 2012)

Free

Went to the AGM and spent about two hours talking with Richard N. Gotta say that Brad Kitchen seems alright. Excited and enthusiastic, grateful for those of experience that surround him, more humble than ... Very appoachable.

Richard was very warmly received as he joined the Board, and was allowed to speak of his experience on the Windfall property. Like wise, John Harvey.

I think this is going to be one heck of a company. The fact that the section of core ended in better than 500 g/t, and another 19 meters is soon to be released, makes this a pretty exciting time to be in.

The use of the "cut" values speaks to this companies conservative approach. As I understand what was said, the 3.51 and 5.49 grades represent the actual consistent level of gold through out the entire length being assayed; in other words, taking out the "spikes" which range between 19.61 and 547g/t. The spikes are fantastic, but the consistent grades are even better as one needs between 1-2 g/t to make a mine at present gold prices.

The assays did indeed stop in the 547 g/t 'spike". The remaining 19m will be released shortly. It is unlikely that the entire remaining core will be at anything near this level, but it seems pretty clear that it will be mineralized, and partially, significantly so.

I held some of the core. The gold was plainly visible.

Exciting stuff.

After the AGM I spoke with Richard who made it clear that his hands were tied, back when, when he intended to undertake stage 2 of the tunnel that would have brought them into the mineralized zone. This whole thing is clearly bittersweet, but no surprise, he remains a gentleman through and through, and is clearly pleased to be back with his "baby".

My one concern is the involvement of Michael White from IBK who apparently arranged the first 30 million of financing. He was invited to speak, and as is his modus operandi, he shoots from the lip, gassing on enthusiatically about "a million oz in the ground" , and being a take over taret etc, when no resource has yet been proven, and will not be until we have a 43-101. I find guys like that to be dangerous. He pulled the same stunt in the early days of Noront.

I believe the resource will speak for iteself. We don't need "slick" pumpers like this.

Encouragingly, after Michael White had stopped, Brad quickly chimed in with a disclaimer that nobody was talkiing about any numbers yet, and this would wait until a 43-101 was in place, and that it was far too early to talk about a 43-101. Right on.

I voiced my concerns afterwards to Paul Tessier and Brad Kitchen, and both were clearly listening.

I think I am going to be in this one for a while yet.

crazydik

New Message
Please login to post a reply