Targeting multi-million high-grade oz. in Quebec

Windfall Lake Property, located near Val d'Or, Quebec: Indicated 538,000 oz. (10.05 gpt) / Inferred 822,000 oz. (8.76 gpt) (July 2012)

Free

I feel the same way about an investment here because of the june release. Why and I ask why, would management handcuff themselves with a shortened time frame.....impossible time frame when the original time frame was the right one. Why would management move from a great deal to not a very good deal at all, what can motivate this regression. What can management possibly do now to save its shareholders from this dilution , the offer is not even cash! And this about face in the timeline in june sure comes into play now, at tax selling time.Can there be any upside for investment here, now? I would really like to jump in but how, when with all this in play.Whats to stop management from holding out for more, just to lose it all for 6 million,is this the real plan?These are the same guys that put this timeline into play.I do not know this board and i have no investment at this time,it is purely a speculative inquiry. All these facts, to me (and all this is just my humble opinion) hold EAG in no-man's-lands till April and then we will see what the real outcome will be. When we stopped short of the gold at the bottom of the ramp, the writting was on the wall, it just takes time to understand it sometimes. Seems like the little guy gets it in the ("0") all the time lately.

New Message
Please login to post a reply