Targeting multi-million high-grade oz. in Quebec

Windfall Lake Property, located near Val d'Or, Quebec: Indicated 538,000 oz. (10.05 gpt) / Inferred 822,000 oz. (8.76 gpt) (July 2012)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

I had asked Eagle to comment on the rumours of the RS, still waiting on an aswer. They did however make a comment regarding a RS to someone who posted on stockhouse. According to Eagle there is a probability of a RS once they complete the PEA, probably the first 1/4 or second of 2015 and the reason being they need to attract some larger investors, i.e. more money. Of course if the winter drilling hits the mother lode then all bets are off.

I've been investing in junior mining companies for fifty years, gone through the ups and downs , made $$ and lost $$, thankfully made more profit than loss, and I can honestly say that I have never ever made $$ when a company does a RS. The only winners in that game are the large shareholders.

I've been a strong supporter of Eagle especially when Ned and Proult took control , I believe the company has a great resource at Windfall and handled correctly the company will become a takeover target for a major. However given my knowledge of RS I will be re-examining my investment with a view to an exit prior to any RS happening, and an exit hopefully with a small profit.

Don't bother explaining the RS math to me I've heard it all before, and it just never works out to the benefit of the small retail investor.

Good luck to all with your investments and remember do your own DD

Joe

New Message
Please login to post a reply