Targeting multi-million high-grade oz. in Quebec

Windfall Lake Property, located near Val d'Or, Quebec: Indicated 538,000 oz. (10.05 gpt) / Inferred 822,000 oz. (8.76 gpt) (July 2012)

Free
Message: Complete Details of the 4th ROF Golf Classic, Dinner & Entertainment Showcase

Saturday, Sept. 22nd at Caledon Golf Club is the place to be. Whether you want to play in the golf tournament or just attend the dinner and enjoy the entertainment, prizes and great group of people, you are all most welcome to join in the celebration.

Caledon Golf Club is a superb and scenic golf course, nestled in the Caledon Hills. We return again this year because it was so enjoyable last year. Here’s a link to the golf course.

http://www.golfcaledon.com/

The price this year has increased slightly on the dinner & entertainment portion to $75, to cover the additional costs of the hot & cold hors d'oeuvres, the wine and the jazz quartet. And the golf is down slightly to $75. So if you're coming for both, it's $150 and $75 for dinner.

And here's what we're having for dinner.....

- Pre-Dinner hot & cold hors d'oeuvres. Followed by a buffet style dinner that includes the following.

- Delicious roast beef with a fully manned carving station, roast chicken, penne & the chef's own tomato sauce, seasoned roasted potatoes, assorted veggies, red & white wine at every table, desserts, tea & coffee.

Two live bands will be performing for you. First, a very cool jazz quartet will play before and through dinner. The second band features a former Genie award winner as the lead vocalist. Just the entertainment alone is worth coming out to see.

Prizes for everyone, plus a raffle for some higher end prizes with proceeds going to a charitable donation, to be named shortly.

Several distinguished guests have been invited and I will be announcing shortly the acceptance of a number of those.

Accommodations are available at the Marriot in Brampton, with the Caledon Golf Club corporate rate applied. It's a direct route from there to the golf course. The rate for a standard room is $99 plus HST and for a suite it's $129 plus HST. I do not have a hold on any rooms so if you plan on staying overnight or longer, you should contact me immediately for the booking info.

Payment for the event has been arranged directly to Caledon Golf Club, so Visa, MC and Amex cards will be accepted. Payment can be made through myself or Irish by cheque.

And lastly, my right arm for this tournament the last three years, Glorieux, is unable to attend. I tried my best to find an alternate date but nothing could be accommodated except late October. Frank will be missed most by myself, due to all his terrific contributions in the last few years. It saddens me that I could not change the date, as he has another committment that could not be changed, a family wedding. Frank will return next year and we have will have some more surprises in store. But I'm sure he also hopes that this year is a big success and so I invite you to please let myself or Irish know as soon as possible if you plan on attending the event.

Join us for golf & dinner, join us for dinner, but do join us on Saturday Sept. 22nd at Caledon Golf Club. Thanks everyone !

strato

New Message
Please login to post a reply