Welcome To The East Asia Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Hi Josephine - I am glad that you took a look at East Asia, I think it's worth the effort. The mountain of gold that you are talking about is the Miwah main zone. What has people intrigued now is that it appears that the mineralized area has the potential to get significantly larger. The area they are drilling now is roughly 1200m by 600M. As you said, they have hit on 100% of the holes so far. So what we have is a deposit of a very significant size with consistently decent grades and potential for high grade sweet spots. But there are two areas to the north, Moon River and then Sipopok, that are showing similar characteristics (magnetivity and resistivity). This combined with surface sampling has shown that there are reasons to think the deposit could extend over a couple of kilometers. The company can drill year-round, has two rigs running now and has discussed bringing in a third rig. Based on what we have seen so far, I think there is good potential for more than 10MM ounces, which would put Miwah in the world-class gold deposit category.

I check Agoracom periodically but am spending most of my time at SI these days:

http://siliconinvestor.advfn.com/subject.aspx?subjectid=57900

Best,

tsl

New Message
Please login to post a reply