WELCOME TO THE Ecometals HUB BY AGORACOM

Ecology + Economics

Free

read half way down, happened again..

posted on Oct 31, 2009 01:36PM

Dear Digest Reader,

There's a legitimate way to get in on huge gold discoveries after they've been announced to the public...

In other words: You wait for a big discovery to be announced... THEN you make a simple investment, and have the opportunity to collect gains of 100% -- 1,000% in a matter of weeks.

And the incredible part is, these "backdoor" gains are often bigger than those from the initial discovery.

Full details below.

Sincerely,

George Rayburn,
Executive Director, S&A

-------------------

Make 500% after this $1 stock announced its new gold discovery

Dear Reader,

I've uncovered a tiny $1 gold stock sitting on a major U.S. gold discovery—

The company announced its discovery to the public. Shares shot up more than 100% on the news.

But here's the thing.

There's a "backdoor" way to get in on this discovery, even after the announcement has been made... and potentially make even bigger gains than those already paid.

This is a very unusual situation... but I believe that within the next 4-6 months, you could have the opportunity to turn every $500 into $2,500... every $5,000 into $25,000 or more. A 500% gain would not surprise me.

How is this possible?

Let me explain...

After the discovery
It's no secret that getting in on big gold discoveries before they are announced to the public is a great way to make money...
When Mag Silver Corp. recently announced a major strike on its Juanicipio property, for example, shares of the small firm shot up from less than $1 to more than $16 in just 3 months – a gain of more than 1,600%.

And...

When Underworld Resources recently announced a huge discovery on its White Gold property, shares rose from 16 cents to more than $2.40 in just 6 months – a 1,400% gain.
The problem, of course, is figuring out not only WHICH tiny gold company will make a big discovery... but also WHEN they'll find it.

Keep in mind, there are an estimated 9,000 small gold stocks out there... and they are all constantly looking for the next big gold discovery.

The reality is, it's practically impossible to know when or where the next big strike will take place.

But here's an incredible secret I recently learned from a wealthy U.S. geologist...

In short: There's a legitimate way to get in on huge gold discoveries after they've been announced to the public...
In other words: You wait for a big discovery to be announced... THEN you make a simple investment, and have the opportunity to collect gains of 100% -- 1,000% in a matter of weeks.
And the incredible part is, these "backdoor" gains are often bigger than those from the initial discovery.

Take, for example, a tiny gold company called Exeter Resources.

On March 2, Exeter announced that it had found a "significant gold and silver mineralization" at its Caspiche gold property in Chile, South America.

Shares rose from $1.95 to more than $4 on the news – a 105% gain.

Pretty good, right?

Of course, trying to predict this discovery would have been next to impossible.

But...

Using this wealthy geologist's "backdoor" secret, you could've pocketed 469% after Exeter announced its huge gold find to the public.

That's 4-times higher than the gains from the initial discovery.

And there was practically ZERO guesswork involved.

In other words, you could have tried to guess the exact timing of this huge gold discovery (from a sea of about 9,000 gold stocks)...

Or...

You could have simply waited for Exeter to make its announcement... THEN made a simple investment... and collected 4-times more money than was made on the discovery.

Let me show you another quick example...

12-times better than a discovery
On August 6th, 2008, a tiny gold company called ATAC Resources made a major gold find on its Rau property in Alaska.

ATAC's shares nearly doubled on the news.

Again, you could have tried to predict this "one-in-a-million" discovery.

Or...

You could have simply waited until after ATAC made the big announcement and made an amazing 1,238% gain.

Believe me, it's a lot easier and much, much safer to make big gains AFTER these discoveries are announced.

Plus, the "backdoor" gains with ATAC were 12-times higher than those from initial discovery.

And this is not a one-time fluke...

It happened again...
On April 5th, 2006 with a company called Aurelian Resources.

Aurelian announced a huge gold find on its Fruta Del Norte gold property in southeastern Ecuador.

It was actually one of the biggest gold discoveries in a long time. The story made major newspapers—like Barron's and The Wall Street Journal.

Shares rose 237% in just 3 days.

Of course, predicting this event was nearly impossible... like trying to win the lottery.

Thanks, but no thanks.

But if you knew our geologist's "backdoor" secret you could have made even more money...

I'm talking about an incredible 364% after the Fruta Del Norte discovery was announced.

That's more than 125% higher than the gains from the initial discovery.

The point is, this is a much safer way to make money on huge gold discoveries... without trying to guess the time, location, or company involved.

All you have to do is wait for a big discovery to be announced... THEN make a simple "backdoor" investment, and have the opportunity to collect gains of 100% -- 1,000% in a matter of weeks.

So, how is it possible to make bigger gains after a major gold discovery has been announced?

The "backdoor" secret—REVEALED
To understand how this secret works, you have to know a bit about the intricacies of the mining business.

Let's take a look at how it all plays out, by closely examining Aurelian Resources.

As I mentioned, on April 5th, Aurelian announced a major gold find on its wholly owned Fruta Del Norte property in southeastern Ecuador.

I've included a chart below so you can see how shares of the tiny company soared from 89 cents to over $3 on news of the discovery – a 237% gain – almost instantly.

But if you take a closer look, you'll see less than 60 days later, on June 2nd, the share price rose a second time...

Only this time, the gains were even greater.

How is this possible?

Well, in the geological community it's known as "confirmation."

Confirmation works like this.

To assure the validity of its new gold find, the discovering company must complete a second, more technical evaluation...

This includes attaining fully detailed maps, sections, photos of core samples and full assay results from the new mineral deposit... the works.

More importantly, this secondary evaluation sets out to determine the actual physical size of the deposit... and the amount of gold and any other metals it contains, a process called metallurgy.

I won't bore you with too many details, but the confirmation basically validates to the investing public that a company's gold deposit is as big as first thought.

But what few people realize is that it's when these confirmation reports are released that the real gains happen in gold stocks...

Not on discovery.

Again, look at Aurelian.

You see, two months after the initial strike, Aurelian officially "confirmed" its discovery.

Have a look at an excerpt from the report released on June 2nd:
"This latest round of results confirms the grades we reported from the first four drill holes at Fruta Del Norte in April."
And this is where the stock really took off...

If you would have simply waited until after the initial discovery to get in on this stock you could have made an incredible 364% gain over the next few months.

Remember, that's more than 125% more than was made on the initial find.

Not to mention, you had a full 2 months to get in on the deal. And instead of trying to find a "needle in a haystack"... you would have already known in advance about this company's big discovery.

New Message
Please login to post a reply