Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

The way I see it.....Electrovaya will be supplying electrodes not cells. This should get the ball rolling, so partnerships with LG and Samsung would be great (this announcement should happen soon). Increasing the manufacturing capacity in Canada then in the US would give the company an edge over competition in the near future. Canada has yet to commit to energy storage (thanks to the Harper government) USA has committed but has failed in my eyes..wasted money on bad company's, but still in the game. I also think that Tesla wanted in with Electrovaya, but the numbers were sweeter in the EUROPEAN countries, in the long run.... they are ahead of North America in relation to energy storage. Smart choice for Electrovaya.....And I thought for sure Panasonic would engage Electrovaya first, would have made a huge cost difference in the Giga plant (Nevada) construction. This plan has been set for over a year now, of course it's all speculation until the announcement. Billion dollar company....ha ha maybe in 5-10 yrs...that's only if everybody sticks with the Lithium ion battery.

New Message
Please login to post a reply