Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

The Taiwan deal is all over the press there and I have known for a while they were working with Amita Technologies. I have good reason to believe they are doing well in Asia. Not sure why no local announcement of the deal, may be waiting for max. impact for some reason, guess we will have to trust them. The graphs on their latest presentation show very impressive revenue gains over the next few years, they well be in the billions shortly and ramp up to an expected revenue of over 24 billion in 2024. I think all this recent activity shows a tremendous acceptance of the batteries/technology after extensive testing by companies. This brings credibility and certainly more interest from other companies. I would say deals with the likes of Volkswagen and Daimler are probable at this point and maybe that explains the huge increase of expected revenue in the next few years. Their batteries seem very compatible with commercial and industrial use because of the high cycle life and since many auto OEM's are now looking at residential grid applications similar to Tesla it makes them disirable for that application as well again due to the high cycle life. Daimler is looking at this as well, using used batteries for residential storage to keep the price down. The recent announcements also show how quickly the major deals can come and remember many of these deals are with major OEM's who could increase orders quickly as well. Daimler is getting into electric buses and industrial batteries as well so I would think Electrovaya/Litarion has the inside track there.

New Message
Please login to post a reply