Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Looks like they are offering new services, probably related to the new plants they are involved with. https://de.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=aa122f26a6863342&q=Litarion+gmbh&tk=1boqk6k9bafsvehd&from=web   Notice it says "development of the new business area Research and Development services" and "needsanalysis of Research and Development services". So they are now offering research and development services. I believe as I showed in the past they built a "test line" with Amita Technologies which must have been successful and they shared the results to Energy Absolute and the Terra E consortium. Energy Absolute is not about to build a 50Gwh plant based on an unproven technology. For Litarion to now offer Research and Development services it is based on a successful technology which I believe is their non-NMP process which they have been working on with Amita. And this from the CC: "Electrovaya possibly have the largest industrial R&D and engineering team in Europe and USA. So we sit on the apex of a huge number of research institutes and others who are all funneling their research and developments to us, and the same thing and similarly and mainly in Canada as well". Remember it says INDUSTRIAL R & D they are not claiming to have the largest R&D center but one of the largest Industrial ones. If you look a Energy Absolutes presentations over the last few months Amita went from approximately 80 Mwh of capacity to about 500 Mwh (using 44ah cells) and also remember most of Electrovaya's revenue came from somewhere other than Germany, US or Canada. I think the revenue is their portion of the profits from Amita using their technology along with other business.  Just my opinion based on research.   

New Message
Please login to post a reply