Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free
Message: My question is, Why did Electrovaya buy additional patents ? ?

ProsserP

Who knows? And I doubt they would tell anyone in any useful manner. Every advantage has to be kept under wraps for maximum competitive benefit. They are always ahead of where we think they are in regards to battery chemistry.

As far as Tesla, car batteries have become a low margin product. EFL's high cycle life is suitable for demanding operations. As it stands now, they would have to dumb-down their product to compete with other options in the car market. IMO, I do not see EFL pursuing car batteries at all.

That said, ... today, Doug Ford talked about the Oakville Ford Plant and a deal to produce electric vehicles there. He talked about making the batteries also because he said we have the resources and companies here in Ontario to do so. So why bring them in from elsewhere. How many battery companies are there in Ontario?

Then Tesla has talked about a million mile battery. I haven't spent much time searching the merits of their claims. Do they need better technology to achieve anything close to that?

Possible sweet spot trading days ?

New Message
Please login to post a reply