Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

I think Raj is itching to make his mark and to give Electrovaya a strong kick into becoming a battery powerhouse.  He is moving quickly and methodically towards that end.

I hate they are suffering from supply line issues because their 4th Q numbers would have been even better. I suspect their frustration is almost as palpable as their determination to overcome these issues.  I'm happy they have a plan in motion to become more vertically integrated and declare future independence from these concerns.

Imagine how much Raj would love to share the conversations he's having with potential partners or the latest news on the solid state battery.  I bet he would love to tell us the name(s) of the companies that are trying out sample solid state battery pouches.  It takes maturity not to shout those things from the rooftop, and I'm proud of him for waiting until new ventures and technological advancements are locked down to share such news.

We have a son a little younger than Raj.  He, like Raj, is ambitious and well educated.  Our generation is just too slow for him, and he wants those he works with to "get moving!"  My hope is that Raj leads out and moves forward emulating the positives he's learned from those that went before him and making a decided effort not to repeat the mistakes of the past.

Electrovaya has such a bright future ahead. My wish is that Raj and his team know how much the shareholders are pulling for them.

New Message
Please login to post a reply