THE AWARD WINNING, PLANT-BASED NUTRITION COMPANY FOR SMALL CAP INVESTORS
$10,000,000 Cash Balance For US product Launch In Q3 2020, Int'l Agreements Q3
- $CAD 10 million cash and runway for well over a year;
- Backed By A Billion Dollar Global Nutrition Company;
- MOU For International Distribution Of Products
- US Product Launch Planned For Q3-2020;
- "Best Health" Award At Global Food Innovation Summit In Milan;
- Awarded Patents In 22 Countries, 44 Countries Pending;
- Executives & Advisors From Globally Renowned Companies & Institutions
Why Else Nutrition?
- Gives Small Cap Investors An Opportunity To Participate In Global Paradigm Shift Towards Plant-Based, Clean Label Foods For Toddlers & Children.
- Entering Commercialization Stage After 7 Years R&D
- Launching 1st Commercial Product Into US Market Q3
- 100% Plant-Based, Organic Toddler Nutrition Product
- Market Research Survey Finds Over 60% Positive Purchase Intent For Else Product
- Fills A Market Gap In Plant-Based Toddler Nutrition (12-36 months)
- Subsidiary Of Billion Dollar Hong Kong Listed Conglomerate (H&H) Owns Approx 11.15% Of BABY
- H&H Shares Have Voluntary 12-Month Hold
- H&H Right To Maintain 11.15% Ownership Through Future Financings
- Patented World's First 100% Plant Based, Non-Dairy, Non-Soy Baby Formula
Here's What The Experts Say
"Finally a high quality, nutritionally-dense, tasty, plant-based alternative that is low in sugar. Else is filling a much needed gap, and providing an alternative for those looking to avoid dairy or soy, and a viable option for intolerances and other diet considerations."
Dairy-free, soy-free, plant-based nutrition for babies and toddlers
Else Nutrition (formerly INDI) won the "2017 Best Health and Diet Solutions" award at the Global Food Innovation Summit in Milan.
Else Plant-Based Toddler Nutrition
Dairy-free | Soy-free | Corn Syrup-free | Gluten-free
Made with real, whole foods, it meets the highest standard for nutrition
- Endorsed by leading pediatricians and nutritionists
- Ingredients, vitamins & minerals to support your child’s growth and development
- 92% whole plant ingredients (almonds, tapioca, buckwheat)
- Organic & non-GMO
- Made by the cleanest process possible
- Globally patented
Clean Label Status
- A consumer driven movement, demanding a return to real food and transparency through authenticity.
- Food products containing natural, familiar, simple ingredients that are easy to recognize, understand, and pronounce.
- No artificial ingredients or synthetic chemicals.
- Will be sold initially in powder form, ready to drink in just seconds.
- Samples will be available online at elsenutrition.com later in Q2
- Will be available online at elsenutrition.com for pre-ordering, with official sales starting later in Q2 at the same e-Store.
- Sales will also roll-out via Amazon, and at select specialty retailers by the summer of 2020.
- The suggested retail price is $40 for a 23.2 oz. powder canister.
- NewH2 Limited , a wholly owned subsidiary of Health and Happiness (H&H) International Holdings Ltd, a Hong Kong Stock Exchange company owns approximately 11.15% of the Company
Results from a Broad U.S. Consumer Research Study, Including Strong Purchase Intent
- A U.S. Market Research Study of 1,858 statistically significant potential customers shows very favorable results
- 82% of respondents indicating a favorable view of the Else product concept
- Over 60% Purchase Intent of Else baby formula products.
Else Nutrition concluded a comprehensive U.S. customer study, conducted by Wizer, a leading market research provider. The study assessed the perceptions, needs and behavior of parents/caregivers regarding their children's nutrition, and their response to Else Nutrition product concept. The web-based survey of 1,858 prospective customers (who are the primary decision makers regarding household grocery purchases) spanned 13 major U.S. metropolitan areas, including NYC, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Washington D.C., Philadelphia, Miami, San Francisco, San Diego, Seattle, and Portland OR. All surveyed have a child between the ages of 3 months to 3 years of age.
The key findings showed that:
- Over 82% (Top 2 boxes) of respondents react favorably to the Else brand concept
- Over 60% (Top 2 boxes) of respondents indicated positive Purchase Intent for Else's baby formula products.
- Both metrics show significant favorability compared to benchmarks for consumer goods products.
Additionally, the study confirmed that 40% of current U.S. infant nutrition consumers buy a specialty formulation (i.e. medical/prescribed milk formula, soy-based formula, or sensitive milk formula) for their children. Else Nutrition's baby formula is the only non-dairy non-soy veritable alternative for this massive, US$2 billion U.S. specialty formula market.1Euromonitor International, September 2018, Baby Food in the US