Positioned To Be A Leader In The Integrated Healthcare Space

Offering innovative healthcare that provides body and mind wellness for patients through its clinics with digital and telemedicine

Sponsored
Message: Some developments at the Dallas Airport testing program !

Very well.  I appreciate the clarification. 

However, I read it as implying that this company may be working under agreement with DFW and other Dallas area airports to provide testing services.   Which it does not appear that they are. 

Therefore, I dont understand why this particular outfit should garner attention or notice in a CBDT forum, specifically.   

All I'm saying is that it would seem reasonable that there are likely any number of test providers/retailers in the area that have the ability to service Dallas air travellers.   I dont understand the significance of linking this particular one. 

Let's also not forget to acknowledge that approx 80%+ of DFW travellers are flying AA, which has an agreement with a different testing provider, with a location inside DFW.  What I would be interested in knowing is if an AA customer MUST use that provider?  Is the required test included in the ticket price?    That may provide some insight as to the potential volume available via the DFW concession RFP.    As it states, the RFP estimate is based on 60 specimens/day.  

Nevertheless, appreciate the reply!

Be well!

New Message
Please login to post a reply