Positioned To Be A Leader In The Integrated Healthcare Space

Offering innovative healthcare that provides body and mind wellness for patients through its clinics with digital and telemedicine

Sponsored

I'm with you on that one.  I bought Empower for the clinics not the COVID play.  Any money out of COVID is a bonus in my opinion, I own other stocks that I am counting on as COVID plays.  To be honest I think that CBDT is too late to the party to make any real money off of COVID.  Sure they will make something.  Hopefully these airlines deals can create some cashflow.  I just feel that it took far too long getting all the ducks in a row on that one.  I do hope to be proven wrong though.

I think the future of the Empower as a healthcare provider is gold.  I just wish it could happen sooner.  People have some insane expectations of many clinics up and running this year.  I just don't see it.  If they get 3 (maybe 6 tops) I'll be impressed.  I don't think it's intentional but I do think the management team is doing a bit of a diservice in not being transparent as to how long this really takes.  Anybody who has spent 10 seconds with a hammer in their hand knows how long navigating permits, sub trades, lease agreements etc takes.  I don't think we even have lease agreements yet never mind permits to construct, engineering assesments and the likes of that.

That's my fill of negativity for the night,

Good luck to everyone, hopefully we can finish the week up a bit.

Brian

New Message
Please login to post a reply