Positioned To Be A Leader In The Integrated Healthcare Space

Offering innovative healthcare that provides body and mind wellness for patients through its clinics with digital and telemedicine

Sponsored

Good morning folks,

I watched the recent promo video on Business TV and I was impressed.  Good work.  I do have a question/request from Steve though.  Can you please provide shareholders an update in the near future on the clinic roll out plan.  Not just an "everything is fine" type update but something more substantial and measurable.  In the interview Steve said that he intends to have 30 Canadian clinics up and running in Canada by the end of 2021.  I've said it before and I will say it again that unless there is something I am missing it is absolutely delusional to think that this can be achieved.  You cannot build 30 clinics that quickly and if the plan is to buy them 12M won't cut it.  Please don't see my post as an attack but I would really appreciate some clarification here.  I invested here for the clinics, I am a big boy and can handle a more realistic tajectory but when I see predictions that just don't add up I get nervous.  As for the COVID part......good luck on the progress, again it isn't why I'm invested here but is pure gravy if you can make something off of it.

Keep up the good work,

Brian

New Message
Please login to post a reply