Positioned To Be A Leader In The Integrated Healthcare Space

Offering innovative healthcare that provides body and mind wellness for patients through its clinics with digital and telemedicine

Sponsored

Hello Gentlemen, 

Lets play nice in the forum sandbox ;) Of course as  investors you have the right to ask any questions or share your opinion, I will do my best to answer. I do not want to speak on behalf of Steve, but I will share my views. I think the most recent NR is a sure indicator on the direction we are headed with clinic aquisitions. Most of these upcoming potential locations are turn key existing locations and will not require major reconstruction to start operations. They come with a readily consumer base, infustructure and physicians, not empty shell spaces which reduces the build out cost and while working jointly with our pharmacy partner we can co-advertise and brand. I myself cannot comment or gaurauntee as to if 30 clinics will be fully running by the end of the year but I do not think it is out of the question or far fetched,considering the pace we are at.  I can say Steve's dedication towards the growth and development to Empower is by far his biggest priority, and since the day I have met him he has accomplished all he has set out to.   As part of the Empower team all we can do is continue to work deligently on our goals and focus on building a long term strategy. I will leave it to Steve to share construction developments and progress along the way. 

Sorry if I didnt fully answer your questions, but I wanted to make sure I responded so you know we are here and listening. 

Sincerely, 

Tamara Mason 
Business Development & Communications 

New Message
Please login to post a reply