Positioned To Be A Leader In The Integrated Healthcare Space

Offering innovative healthcare that provides body and mind wellness for patients through its clinics with digital and telemedicine

Sponsored
Message: Empower Clinics Updates Current Pipeline of 22 Clinics With 2 More Locations Upgraded from Pending To Signed Leases

Re: Empower Clinics Updates Current Pipeline of 22 Clinics With 2 More Locations Upgraded from Pending To Signed Leases

posted on May 29, 2021 03:37PM

Good questions Shiba,

1. From the get go I had very low expectations out of the COVID play.  It was a gravy game in my opinion.  Health Canada is very slow in approving anything and the pandemic is a moving target that nobody can definitively say if and when testing will end and what new variants will pop up.
  2. As far as the KAI Lab expansion: I'm reasonably well versed in construction practices and project planning and although I don't know the exact scope of the expansion I thought that several months was a fair timeline.  However, it is Steve's comments regarding tenant improvement and "just knocking out a wall" that I feel formed the basis for investor expectations.  Once investor's have an expectation anything less than that is a failure and our SP will reflect it.
  3. I can't give you a dollar figure as to my Q1 projections but I had initially hoped for numbers that would finally make the bigger fish sit up and say "holy crap this is a company to watch".  I've since downgraded my expectations there and don't expect too much in Q1.  As long as it is substantially better than Q4 2020 I'll be content with that.
  4. My investment strategy here was to start pulling some of my position out starting this summer and over the course of the year with the intent of leaving 100,000 shares to ride long term (2-5 year range)
  5. I do believe that many people have unrealistic expectations and I think the paid promotional interviews are partially to blame.  For example:  Like many I originally thought the target was 30 clinics running by year end but after reading the last NR I suspect that if Steve has a mixed bag of 30 clinics in various stages of LOI and signed leases he will spin this as meeting his metrics.  I can assure you that the investors will not.  

I feel that Steve has done a great job of creating a vision and I believe that vision if realized will be very profitable while providing a needed service.  However, I'm dissapointed that Steve hasn't given us any "meat and potatoes" with respect to how he intends to achieve this.  I would imagine that he believes I should give it a rest and let him achieve his goals but I just can't wrap my head around how any of this is possible unless I simply don't understand the goals.  I'd just like to see a very clear road map to success and if it was me I'd aim a little low so that I can bedazzle people when I hit it out of the park.

New Message
Please login to post a reply