Positioned To Be A Leader In The Integrated Healthcare Space

Offering innovative healthcare that provides body and mind wellness for patients through its clinics with digital and telemedicine

Sponsored

Ahhhh, Matthew.   

Actually, what I'm saying is that posting continuously negative commentary, much of it based on nothing except a lack of understanding of small caps, fear and personal frustration or regret, is nothing but a detriment to the overall sentiment of a company that is literally performing at a rate rarely seen in the small cap space.  It baffles me that anyone can complain, given the progress of CBDT over the last 6, 12, 18 months.   

By all means, feel whatever way you wish.  But I suspect that most on various boards are not interested in being your personal therapist.   Especially when your various concerns get repeatedly addressed in a positive manner and you just continue on. 

If you merely took the time to investigate, or learn, I think you would be a more fulfilled investor.  

These boards are generally designed to ask all questions, for sure, however, they should be in attempt to learn or understand.   Not to just complain and tell us all about your frustrations.   Why do you think EAD has 2000 members? 

Are you the Matthew that posted on discord that you sold everything?    

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck.  However, I suspect most dont care for your requested therapy sessions.   

New Message
Please login to post a reply