Positioned To Be A Leader In The Integrated Healthcare Space

Offering innovative healthcare that provides body and mind wellness for patients through its clinics with digital and telemedicine

Sponsored

Although there are some very distinct positives in this release, great cash position, excellent balance sheet and a huge revenue increase, Steve has a lot of questions to answer.

1. NR of March 8 said KAI was at 10m usd run rate.  This report says 10m cdn.  

2. If KAI is 10m, where is the clinics revenue?  Lawrence Park, Atkinson and what's left of SVH ?   Are we to believe they earned nothing?

3. There is a distinct lack of transparency with regard to revenue source.  Investors want to know the breakdown of clinics vs KAI revenue.  We want to know the composition of the 'specimens processed'.   Apparently a p.o.c.  test is a 'specimen processed' ??  What are the ratios of RADT, Antibody and PCR tests?   The $/test ?   Is a patient at LP&A a 'specimen', because they dont appear to be accounted for anywhere else?!?!

I could go on...  hopefully theres a Q&A soon for others to have their say.

Nevertheless, what was in the NRs of earlier this year certainly isnt reflected in these financials.   Why?

Long term outlook still looks really good.  Short term maybe took a hit today.   But the downside is where investor confidence is with how we were advised of where the company was at various stages.    'KAI run rate' was clearly noted.  And it is  clear this report is not commensurate with what was reported.    This needs to be addressed.

Opportunity to get this straightened out for investors is now.  Let's hear from Steve asap. 

This could have been an excellently received report, if not for the over zealous and seemingly inaccurate information in earlier press releases, and the perceived lack of transparency in revenue source.  

What should be being celebrated as a tremendous report and accomplishment is tarnished by how we have been informed and how our expectations were set up.

I offer every consideration for the trials and tribulations of a small cap in growth mode.  But I have little patience for the dissemination of incorrect or misleading information.  

Regards,

CBDT Investor

New Message
Please login to post a reply