Positioned To Be A Leader In The Integrated Healthcare Space

Offering innovative healthcare that provides body and mind wellness for patients through its clinics with digital and telemedicine

Sponsored
Message: Empower Clinics Partners with Save-On-Foods to Offer Kai Care Covid-19 Test Kits in British Columbia

Re: Empower Clinics Partners with Save-On-Foods to Offer Kai Care Covid-19 Test Kits in British Columbia

posted on Jul 27, 2021 11:29AM

I can apprecite your frustration Mike.  Sadly the timelines for roll outs have been grossly overerstimated.  I've been saying for quite some time that the stated or implied pace of clinic build out and ribbon cutting ceremonies is completely unrealistic.  I have taken a lot of heat for my views on this but I stand by them.  I was right on the money when I argued that KAI expansion was not going to be as simple as "knocking out a wall".  As far as the goal of 30 clinics built and staffed or even just built for that matter by year end is impossible.  My expectation is 2 or 3 open for business by Dec 31st.  If we can get 10 close to finished that will be amazing.  30 is a ridiculous goal (unless of course there is a plan to purchase some already running clinics which has been hinted at).

I am actually mind blown that so many people didn't question this roll out pace more.  Anyone who has built a deck, shed, or house should have some idea of how slow the process can be.  This has been worsened due to the pandemic and supply chain disruption.  A publicly traded company building a health care center would be like bureaucracy on steroids.

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply